Sunday, October 27, 2013

It has been a touch month. Losing my Uncle Dale two weeks ago was tough for my Aunt Sue and Cousins Lynn and Brian. My dad took is pretty hard as well. He will never be the same. I am not saying he is totally changed but I already see a little change in him. He has yet to find another RV to take on the road. My Uncle Dale and Aunt Sue along with my parents traveled a lot over the past several years in their RV's. Now that Dale is not around my dad has lost a piece of that want. He is waiting until spring to decide if he wants another RV or maybe a new vehicle and travel the open road with mom and Aunt sue and stay in Cabins and hotels.
      Last week it actually snowed in LaPorte. Two days in a row while I was driving snow fell from the sky and it is not even Halloween yet. The snow did not stick around thank goodness.

I am looking forward to the new year and coming up with a new word for the year as well as a few personal goals.
thank you for reading about my life on pretty paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment